Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weird Dream... 3

After tired doing house chores, massaging my mother's feet.... I've taken a nap roughly at 3PM today.

I dream again. Another weird dream. I was at somekind of festivities, held in my house. Many of my relatives came. And I was holding a boy, my son.

The weird thing is his face is similar to one of my cousin's son. He's crying and playing a lot makes me unable to help with anything on the festivities preparation. Although he looks small, he has started to talk. When my cousins ask him about what he wants a s a present, he always says things that are pricey, example an authentic Manchester United t-shirts. Even I doesn't have a single of em.

When I was alone and feeding him rice, he eats but can't finish it. I had to chase him all over the place to feed him the last few bites but he just dont want to.

When my mom come to the pictures, she said "be a good boy, I'll treat you ice-cream later".

Then he replied. Ice-cream, ice-cream, always ice-cream..." Sounded like he hates ice-cream, then one of my relatives gave him one and he took it on the spot without hesitating.

All of us laughed and thats the end of the dream, I woke up around 4.50 pm.

The weird thing is, I don't even know who the mother is. Never in that dream the boy calls out for his mom. Weird...

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hmm...thanks for sharing your dream, bro. Maybe it is time to plan for your future family life, you can try to draw your dream wife image, your dream house, dream car, dream son & daughter...anything you wish it become true, you can make it happen on a piece of paper. Next time when you become a daddy, you can take out your drawings & show to your family, I think it is an interesting thing.

symbiotes021 said...

Hohoho...

I'm still far from that department. Gotta make sure can support a family first before marrying.

But I'll do what you said. It's interesting to draw what you may become in the near future.

Thanks for reading my rants bro.

janus lu said...

Hahaha...I will try to draw my dream things on paper also, let's pray to make our dreams come true. :)