Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Contest Entry - Athrun's Double Date


This is my entry on Athrun-Zala-guy's Contest.

Link : http://athrun-zala-guy.deviantart.com/journal/18935474/#comments

Interested in joining after seeing that it's involve Seed/Seed Destiny Characters. yay!!

Started colouring today at 9pm and finish around 11pm, I've done the lineart like 1 week ago but got busy with watching anime, gunplaing, sleeping and something of the sort. Sorry ~Athrun-Zala-guy. :P

Well, the drawings is about how Athrun and Meyrin on a date. So were Lunamaria and that darn Shinn(Heh). Then Athrun just took away Lunamaria from Shinn (Yay, go you romeo!!) and somehow manage to get himself two girls in one date.

Weird that Meyrin's wearing a bridal sort of attire... Hahahaha... I just draws anything I want. :P

Actually I want to draw more than this but well the closing date is really near, so... Kukukuku....

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Pretty nice painting, bro. Next time wish to see you painting robot, hehehehe...

symbiotes021 said...

Hahaha... Painting robot is much harder for me. But I'm learning to do how.

janus lu said...

Gambateh, bro.