Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why so Serious?!

Just watched "The Dark Knight" movie last Saturday night, with two other friend. At first I saw the poster and teasers I was like... What the hell? What've they done to the Joker? And then after 2 and a half hour watching (I watch the 10.30pm one), I was fully satisfied. Heath Ledger's acting as Joker was really superb. Too bad that he dies because of overdose of pills (If the papers right about that). Two things I like about the movie is that there's another villain born in the middle of the story - The Two Face, with the help of the Joker of course. The other one I like was the Sonar-vision that the Batman uses to scans enemies on the whole building. That was really neat, now that's make Batman more like a bat. Not some man who dressed up like a bat but didn't have any bat-like powers.

My friend said that I can be the Joker, as my hair already like Joker's. He said that I only need to make up a bit. Hehehe...

P/S : I draw the above Joker just to kill time at the office. :P


1 comment:

janus lu said...

Nice drawing, bro. Joker is always is Batman's tough enemy. Someone might feel symphatize to him but someone will totally hate him. In the hero comic world, there is no neutral line, you must choose between black & white. So if Batman is the dark hero in the bright side, then somebody must stand in the dark side to fight against him.
I still prefer Batman more, hero mah!