Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Weird Dream...

I have this really weird dream last night...

It is about me getting married, me and a group of my family members - parents, brothers, uncles and aunts, cousins.... was going for the ceremony held at a hotel due to my marriage. But on the way there, we (in a bus) was held down by a problem. All the road to go to the hotel was blocked by a pile of garbage. So we had to stop to search for a road to walked but still all of it are blocked, with garbage. Other than our group, there's a few of those Akademi Fantasia's Applicants who begged those who trying to clear the road with machines. They need to hurry cause they came for the audition. Some even cries.

After awhile, the road was cleared. So we continue to the hotel. There, we eat at the ballroom. Few minutes later, I need to go to the toilet. So as one of my female cousin. We go to the toilet together. I hear a few voiced in the toilet (but sadly I can't remember what the voices are). After I done with the 'business' there, I come out of the toilet. Then I heard my cousin's voice. She said to wait up for her as she wants to go back to the dinner with me. Then she came out and said to me, "Why are you waiting for me?". I startled. Then who was it that called and talked to me just now?

So we go back to the dinner together. I sat besides my wife, or wife to be (Don't really remember after waking up). She said to me that she wants to stay at the hotel for the nigth. I said okay, but I need to search for the ATM as I didn't bring enough money (I was dreaming that I brough the right amount of money that is on my wallet now). ut she said that she had the money. Then, those voices came again (If I remember correctly they were shouting about me cheated to my wife/wife to be with my female cousin just now.

Then at the night, after booked one room she went up first while I do the registration. I then go up the lift/stairs (Still, doesn't remember after waking up) and search for my wife/wife to be. I found her on the bed in the room we booked. She was 'Kapan'ed (which is the Islamic way to pt around a white fabric on dead people before put them in the grave) and she was moving round a bit. I rushed and try to open the fabric then I woke up.

Many of my pillows has fell of from my bed, which is never happend before (I slept with me surrounded by pillows around my body). I looked at the clock and it was around 4 am of the sort.

Really, that was the most frightening and weirdest dream I had that I still remember most of the details after waking up. I don't know what it means, but I'll try to ask my father's opinion later.

2 comments:

janus lu said...

That is a weird experience in your dream, after reading your story, I also don't have a clue what is the dream message...?

symbiotes021 said...

Yeah, weird..... It's kinda frightening me also... Brrr....