Sunday, July 13, 2008

July's Haul!!

Figma Banpresto's Lelouch

Yay!! Finally got me hands on this. Really love the animation as I did on Gundams... So a figure of the main character a must for me. (Anyway, the new opening OST for the season 2 aren't as catchy as the first opening OST. Well, that maybe just me. :P)

You've got to love Clamp's Character Designs. Ah yes, their first piece that struck my heart to love their works is Cardcaptor Sakura. I was at Form 3 if I remembered correctly. It was all in TV and my friends also enjoyed wathing it. But at that time we are more to Dragonball-Evangelion person. Thanks to him for buying the CD and let me borrowed to see at home. :P

And who would't love Chobits? Ah yes, Persocom......... If they were real. Kekekekekeke......

Anyway, back to the figure....

Weird face Lulu... (Sorry for the blurry picts.... Guess have to save money to buy a decent camera later...)

Miaooowww... Pity that I didn't remember this cat's name. Well, he isn't THAT important in Mecha fights...

And I love when he caused trouble to Lelouch by taking Zero's mask all around campus. Nyaa!!

Somehow Figma only gave 1 sets of normal hand (Lelouch Style hands), a hand holding a pistol and one holding a cellphone.

Baa.... Chak!! Geass Time!!

Playing Romeo with those graceful hands?

Schools and that save nowadays.

"What 'up, Nigga?!"

Behold, the awesomeness of the Cellphone!!

"Geez.. C.C. and her Pizzas..."

A Gymnast in the making...

...The athletic Lulu as seen in Episode 12... Thehehehe....

Suzaku : "Stop harrasing the audience with that Awful-Crazy possu, Lulu!!"

Lelouch : "Then, bring me to the Pizza Hut Suzaku!!"

Suzaku : "Why you...!!"

All Hail Brittania!!

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Nice haul, bro. Jealous! Jealous!

symbiotes021 said...

Don't be ler... It's I who should jealous at your collection...

janus lu said...

Let me tell you, I am nearly 2 months didn't buy any new toys ler...T_T