Sunday, July 6, 2008

Strike - Change Presto WIP Pt. 4

Seto No Hanayome - Been watching this anime series since ummm... last wednesday. A story of a boy that has to marry a mermaid who saved him from drowning, if he does not marry her, she have to die (Some kind of mermaid tradition). The only thing is, the mermaid is a daughter of the mermaid yakuza group. I enjoyed watching it. Hillarious, funny and great quality... although not on episode 21 where I need to download Real Media ver. as the MKV ver. is not downloadable...


Okay, now on to Project Strikku...

Ah yes... thanks to Ogre's awesomeness in doing his Tsubasa VG ( http://ogre-nation.blogspot.com/2008/06/tsubasa-vg.html ), I salvage all of my SD's plastic joint... and manage to scratch built a sheath/holder for Strike's original Sword from Sword Pack. After 2-3 sheets of sketches that is...

The base...

Paste another plaplate, and paste and paste....

Dan dada dadada!! Ah yes, I 've take two days to built just this much... Slow, aren't I?

Mmmm... this is how it's supposed to hold the Sword...

Pardon my bad handwriting....:P Done with tablet.

A lil' bit additions....:
Found this comic strip from another forum I attended to. As a Gundam Seed, Code Geass and CSI:Miami fan, I found it is very hillarious... :P

2 comments:

janus lu said...

Gagagaga...thanks for sharing the comic strip, bro. Nice weapon progress, the design is interesting, keep it up, man.

symbiotes021 said...

Kukuku... No probs bro...

Only had this much progress on weekend. :P