Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kaiyodo Revoltech : Lazengann

Finally, it has arrived!! After abt 2 months waiting. Kekekeke.....

Revoltech 052!!

The backpack for Gurren Lagann?

Go away! You monster, evil father...etcs....

Wakakaka. OOB.

Love the tail design. It's feel Scorpion's like tail. Mecha need tails eh?

Drillu attackkuuuu.....!! (Using tail as stand-supporter.) It doesn't came with a stand, unlike Gurren Lagaan.

Wachaaa!!! Dush!! Kapow!! Kung-Pow!!!

Hey, without the tail as supporter, I can stand what? (But easy to fall you will.)

Who's shiny teeth is this? Sorry for the blurry picts. :(

Mine, it's mine I tell ya!! Evil smile, won't u agree?

The tough guy possu.

Hmmm...? Whats this?

...And this is...?

Combine!! Looks like a horn-bug, no? Again, sorry for the blurryness.

Peace offering as these two aren't made for me.

Well, well, what do you know. It's for my holes back here.

Still feel kinda incomplete....

Cheh, guess we gotta buy another figure to obtain the other 2 wing parts for the backpack. Marketing strategy.... Oh, my pocket's gonna bleed hard next month...

4 comments:

janus lu said...

Arrhh....! What a big poison! Lazengann looks cool! I must get both of it! Yo bro, you didn't watch the GL anime? The tail of Lazengann is actually a weapon use to chop down the Guren Lagann's head in close combat. Actually I haven't watch the anime also, just watch some video clips on youtube, the song is damn nice!
Is Kamiyo dead? What a pity...I think he is cool! He always like to say : Who do u think I am?! Cool!

symbiotes021 said...

I watch the anime already but kinda forgot because the Lazengann didn't gave that kinda impact to stay in my head. Yeah, Kamiyo's dead. Buthe sure leaves impact to the whole team. I also sad when he died - He is one of the 'never say no' type of character and has a strong will.

Better watch the anime bro. Really cool stuff.

janus lu said...

Alright, I decided go to buy this Guren Lagann to poison my mind, no doubt this is the best super robot animation so far.

eehtsitna said...

Yo symbiotes! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

By the way, may I know where did you purchase your Lazengann from? You mentioned that your's doesnt come with a stand but mine does. Weird huh?