Monday, March 9, 2009

An Art for a Week - Week 23


Title : Naru X Hina
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Time to Complete : 2+ hours In 2++ days.

Well, she's finally confessed to Naruto in the last 2 chapters, but ended up being pierced by Pain, and awoken Naruto's 6th tails. 6th tails I tell ya!!

Lately, there's too much sacrifices in Naruto's manga, Jiraiya, Kakashi... Hmm, all of those are characters that I like... and they died.

Guess Sucksuge will still sucks. A plan to annihilate Konoha? Stupid Uchiha. Hehehe... Sorry for being emotional. But I just can't stand the emo boy - Uchiha Sucksuge.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Yeah! Fan of Naruto, we are comrade. But I find that the storyline of Naruto recently suck! The bad guys keep going strong, while the good veteran ninjas all like eggs hit to stone...How come the author let Kakashi died so easily, he should drew Kakashi died in a honourable way, not like this...
Maybe the author is getting tired of the old blood, he need to put in some new blood, so he just simply make many characters died...
Sorry for the rants, bro. Btw, nice art there, it certainly show how deeply sad Naruto is...
Atleast Eye Shield 21 & One Piece story now is getting interesting, no good people die, I like to see bad people being punish, muahahahaha.......
Opps, guess I'm abit over...

symbiotes021 said...

Yeah, Masashi Kishimoto deserves to be a prey to be hunted down. Rasengan!!

I've stopped reading Eyeshield 21 because of I see that possibly Mamori will ended up with Hiruma, which I don't like. Hehehe... I still want to believe that she's going to end up with Sena!

I've also stopped reading One Piece, because the scanlators I download make a terrible scans anc I couldn't bear to read a fine manga like that!! Maybe I'll read em back after found new and fine scanlations...

Sucksuge still sucks though...

janus lu said...

Hahaha...poison you to get into ES21, coz now the Japan All Star Team is fighting with the US all star team, who will win? Sena vs Panther? Search me...