Monday, March 30, 2009

An Art for a Week - Week 25

Title : Kamen Rider Demise
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Time to Complete : 2+ hours In 2++ days.

Watching Kamen Rider The Next after watching Kamen Rider Decade. And before that I read the Kamen Rider Spirits manga. Really awesome artwork.

Impress on how the designs of the 'before 2000 KR' looks awesomer than The new KRs. I like Stronger and Amazon design the most.

Late in posting this one. Supposed to post last week... Well, it's better than not post at all. :P

This arte represets 'A Kamen Rider being hunted by other Evil Kamen Riders'.


3 comments:

janus lu said...

Very manga feel there, bro. I like the composition. You can try to draw your own version Kamen Rider too. :)

symbiotes021 said...

Those are my own version.... just that it follows a few designs from the old KRs. :P Thanks again bro for viewing...

janus lu said...

I always support member's good art, man. :)