Friday, March 27, 2009

Yihaaaaa!!!!

My latest toy!! Bought it and love it. Been snapping pictures around the house and few other places. I know it's 8.1 Megapixels but it's good enough for me.

Snap, snap, snap!!

My Gundam 00 Corner. All 1/100 scale. What left now is for me to get Seravee/Seraphim. No room for bad guys though.

The 1st Season Gundams.

Another Angle.

The whole team of Season 1 and 2 (Without Seravee/Seraphim of course).

My Collection of Dengeki Hobby. Most of them order & bought from Oldman Shop.

"Freedom Fall" - Still in WIP. Using my broken 1/144 NG Strike Freedom. The base is filled with housework putty.

My one and only PG Grade Gundam. Behind him is Real Detail 1/60 Strike Full Weapon System.

Looks like I can continue my WIPs on this Strike cause I have a camera now.

Gundams....

Homeworkstation - Where I watch anime, Hear music, Drawing, Playing games, etcs. Mostly watch anime.

A lil' close up...The printer up there is rarely used.

My Gurren Brigade Corner... Nothing much.

Most of them are Revoltechs... Didn't get my hand on Enkidu due to some technical difficulties I mention posts ago. Can't wait to get ahold of The Gurren and Lagann one.

The only Fraulein Revoltech I owned. To be frank, I kinda don't like Fraulein because it's kinda loose than Revoltechs line.

Raw, raw, raw the powwah!!

I like this mecha cause of those green flames.

One of my most latest pickup/haul. My second PVC Figure. The price was okay and I preorder & nailed it. There's a lot more Yoko's PVC out there but I think I'm fine with this for a while. Moreover, I like this attire a lot than her Bikini attire.

And another one - Nendoroid Yoko. See a lot of Nendoroids out there but there isn't even one that caught me into buying except this one, Yoko Banzai!!!

Haven't opened the boxes yet. Got no mood to play around yet as I'm now busy with my Camera. Snap, snap, snap!!! :P

4 comments:

Azlan Dawai said...

wah byk koleksi gundam ko ek
gila ah

symbiotes021 said...

Wakakaka...

Gila Gundam le katakan....

janus lu said...

Fuiyoo! You got many treasure, man. All look very nice! Especially your Guren Lagann corner, best!
Congrats with the new cam, bro, shoot! shoot! shoot the power! :)

symbiotes021 said...

Hehehe... Not as much as u ler bro.

Yeah....Shotttt the powwahhhh!!!