Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rants 19Mar09

A lots happening yesterday, I mean really.... a lot has happen yesterday.

Firstly, my friend (who also a client) invite me to eat lunch with him, his treat. So I agreed and go to have lunch with him. I always help him with some of his works while Im at work or at home. So I guess this treat is his way to show thanks to me. We eat, talk and talk. Them after settled we shake our hands and to my surprise he included a RM50 note in that handshake. I was so surprise and ask him what are that RM50 for. He replied "Coffee money..." while smiling. Wow, that's the first time I've ever received a money that much from a friend with just helping em with tiny bits of work.

Then on the way back from office I decided to go to the shoppe I usually visit for all my Gundam needs. I wanted to buy at least a RM20 worth of DVD or any other Gundam merchandises. I've surveyed all the things they had and nothing interests me that are on my budget. I was tempted to buy the Macross Frontier Model Kits but I held back looking at the price that is RM 200 and above. A kid was tutored (something like that) by a worker on how to assembled a Macross Model Kit.

Then when I finally on the way of going out of the shoppe, a worker who is familiar with me come and ask me - "You here to collect your Yomako?". I was like "Huh?".

"Is it arrive already?"

"Yeah, we've call and told you...right?"

"No, you haven't..."

And he looks at the worker who was teaching the boy how to assembled model kits and go to talk to him. He told that they had call but somehow they couldn't connect to my phone.

Anyway, I was so happy that my preordered items has arrived so I don't mind any small details like that.

Then it turns out that they couldn't get one of the items I preordered - Revoltech Enkidu. Turns out that the middle man go bankrups, so many of asians buyer didn't get them (If what he told me is right. I believed him anyways). So he returned back my money for the Enkidu and I paid for the rest of the Yomako's that I oredered.

I've brought back an Alter - 1/8 PVC Gurren Lagaan Yomako Sensei and a Nendoroid Yoko. :P

There's a weird grin on my face that evening until I came home. I opened the computer and try to surf the Internet... just to find out that the Internet was cut off because the one who I gave my money to go and help me pay the Internet bill didn't do so.... for 3 months!!

Grrr...I'm feeling so boring last night that I go to sleep early than usual after watching Gundam 00 season 2 eps 23 for the second time.

No Internet..... Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..........!!!!!!

3 comments:

janus lu said...

No worry bro, you still got new toy to play when you can't online. :)
Looking forward your PVC girl photos. :P

symbiotes021 said...

Dun worry bro, Ill try and borrow my friend camera and post it for you. Maybe by this week...if he allowed it :P.

janus lu said...

Yippie! :)