Monday, March 16, 2009

Football Rants

Not really a football fan but I watched and known a few of the players an teams...

Manchester United - Most of the people I know supports this team. Makes me hate them. I usually support the opposing team in any game that this team in, but they always managed to win or ended draw. Last Saturday was totally the bestest game I've ever watched.


VS


I've only watched the game on the last minutes of the first half and the result at that time was 2-1. Manchester United was losing and I like it. So I stayed and watch the rest of the game.

The result is... 4 to 1. And Manchester United can't do nothing bout it eventhough they change 3 players (Giggs, Scholes, Berbatov) in on the 80's mins of the game.

My bro also pissed off as he was once a Man U fan himself.

I was like.... smiling so big and happy to see the face of Man U's manager, Sir Alex Ferguson knewing that his team has lost. Muahahahaha!!!

Don't be mad at me if you guys are Manchester United fans yourself. Hehehehe... :P

No comments: