Tuesday, March 10, 2009

T-Shirt Designs

Seeing many of my friends design their own t-shirt make me want to do mine. So these are 3 designs that I already sent to a tshirt printing company to print them for me.


Hahaha... I always love vespa. My father owns one, but the poor thing's engine can't be started anymore.

5 Man Army - Whoaa, sounds dangerousss!!

My first design for T-shirt. I even use this artework in this blog. Yeah, I'm free to be anything. I want to be a Gundam, just like Setsuna. Hahaha....

Well, the shop says that it takes at least 1 week to finished all the process and the T's will be coming to me like around this Saturday... or next week. Yay!!

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! I like the 3rd design, yeah! It is gonna be cool to wear your own design. Good job bro. Why not consider to print more and sell to friends?

symbiotes021 said...

Hahaha... I think about that too, but still need to save money to start everything.

That's why I print a few for me to wear and when I meet my friends I can show them. If they interested, I'll start little by little...

janus lu said...

Wish you business goes success, bro. :)