Monday, March 30, 2009

A day at the Rock Class CTTB

Well, last week me and a good friend of mine goes to the GSC to watch the oh-so-dreadful-to-your-eyes "Dragonball - Evolution". Yes, I admitted there is a curiousity on how the movie turned out to be so what the heck, I take the plunge and let my eyes get raped. Oh the horror. They're trying to inplement the american life style into the Dragon Ball world, which is sucks. And worst of it all, there's an african american dude who played as one of the oh-so-powerfool-monk and he speaks and Indian greetings - 'Namaste'...

Weird..... So I and my friend who both are a die hard fan of Dragonball watch the movie half heartedly and nearly slept a few times...because we were bored to death.

Stupid anime-adaptation-movies!!

Oh, and before that we went to a Gundam Shop called Rock Class CTTB one floor below from the GSC at Dataran Pahlawan to feed my eyes with my Gundam needs of the month. It was fine, there's a lot of Gundams model kit there. But I got to admit that they're selling those Gundams a bit higher then the normal price tags I've seen from the shop I usually went to.

Oh and they've also sell figure capsule and anime DVDs/VCDs.

We both looks at a few DVDs and when my friend pickup Love Hina DVD which the cover is kinda Ecchi he said "Hantai" instead of "Hentai". I chuckled a bit and he looks at me.

Hantai, Hantai, Hantai.:P

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Lol! Luckily I didn't spent my $$$ go to see this American style Dragonball ... :P

symbiotes021 said...

Lucky u bro, lucky u...

Don't even watch them if you got a free DVD, or downloaded it!! You'll regretted it!! :P

janus lu said...

Oh! That sounds really terrible, man. If I got someone give me the free dvd, I might torture myself to swallow this film, coz I want to experience the 'horrow movie', lol! :P